Comprehensive hiring procedures – We realize that we are only as good as our staff, that’s why we work hard to train, retain and promote the very best and most qualified employees
All of our employees must pass a rigorous background screening process to include E-Verify, criminal, driving and drug test and every employee must be at least 20 years of age. Trooper USA manages all of our staff’s payroll administration, employee records and other human resource (HR) functions so our customers can focus on the more important things. Depending on our customer’s needs a typical Trooper USA organizational structure may include a Regional Manager, Account Manager, Supervisor, Leads and front line employees.
All Trooper USA employees are required to wear professional looking uniforms. Trooper USA is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, and operates on a regional level through local branch offices located in several cities and through alliances operating in various national locations.
Direct employees only – Stores serviced by our employees
- I-9 documentation
- Fully compliant with local and federal laws
- Background checks are performed on all employees
- We W-2 all employees, therefore, there are no social or tax risk’s to our Customers
Lower employee turnover
- 71% turnover versus national average of 300%
- Competitive wages
- Employee recognition and incentive programs
- Commitment to promotion from within
- Direct deposit, pay card